Magical Shoes has create the beloved Alaskan boots for kids! By far, these have been a favorite because of how lightweight, flexible, warm and water resistant they are! Winter barefoot boots for children were designed so that the feet could increase their range of motion and the body could move in a natural, upright position. The upper is made of natural cowhide leather, which is to protect against bad weather conditions. Your child’s feet will also be protected against the cold thanks to the natural wool insulation, and the durable rubber sole will ensure that each step will be taken confidently. The boots provide thermal comfort down to 10°F.
- High Quality Full Grain Leather
- Lined with Wool for Warmth
- Side Zipper for Easy On & Off and Child Independence
- Hydrophobic Membrane for Water Resistance
- Anatomical Sole Shape Design
- Zero Drop
- Extremely Lightweight
Magical Shoes Notes on Sizing:
- The size chart indicates the INNER length and width of the shoes in centimeters
- Magical Shoes recommends adding 0.7-1 cm to the length to the child's measurements to allow for optimal barefoot experiences and growth space for children’s feet.
- The EU sizing on these shoes runs smaller than most other brands so please pay attention to the sizing on the chart.
- We generally recommend up to 1.2 mm of extra space if your child has particularly wide or high volume feet.
We carry shoes from multiple companies, and each style may fit differently. To ensure you are ordering the correct size shoe, please measure your foot in CM and find the corresponding size in the product size chart. Your size may vary from brand to brand and product to product. The US size provided is for informational purposes only. When in doubt, please email us with any questions. We love to help!
Click here for instructions on how to accurately measure your foot