Freet Zennor Jr. has arrived just in time for summer! Performance multi activity open summer kids trail shoe with Connect Max midsole and removable Flexile insole for connectivity and comfort. Wear everyday, on the trail and in the water.
- All our shoes are fully flexible, have a roomy toebox and are zero drop (same height at front and heel) to allow natural movement
- Open summer trail shoe with smooth moisture moving lining with overlay for durability
- ConnectMax Flexile insole – removable for greater ground contact
- Freet 5in1 asymmetric forefoot for natural foot shape allowing toes to spread naturally
- Hook and Loop strap around the heel and lace adjustment on the forefoot allow fine adjustment of fit
- GripPus performance outsole is ideal for light trail or mixed trail/urban use. If worn purely on tarmac/concrete, this outsole will wear more quickly than our MultiGrip, but provides more grip on the trail than MultiGrip
- Black & Charcoal
- Stack height: 6.5/7mm with insole; 4mm without insole
- Freet's EU Sizing Runs a bit smaller than a child's expected size.
- The US Sizing is only an estimate and has been adjusted to account for the sizing difference.
- For most accurate sizing, please measure your child's foot and add at least 0.5 cm to the length of their foot for wiggle room.
- The internal width measurement is a flat measurement, since the volume of the shoe is great, the width is actually larger.
We carry shoes from multiple companies, and each style may fit differently. To ensure you are ordering the correct size shoe, please measure your child’s foot in CM and find the corresponding size in the product size chart. Your size may vary from brand to brand and product to product. The US size provided is for informational purposes only. When in doubt, please email us with any questions. We love to help!
Click here for instructions on how to accurately measure your child’s foot