Looking for a low maintenance shoe for your kids? The Freet Citee Jr is just that! Featuring special high performing microfibre upper which is breathable, water resistant, durable, quick drying and very easy to maintain. Just wipe clean! These are perfect for nicer occasions or school.
Freet makes one of our favorite barefoot style shoes. This UK company has designed shoes built to withstand heavy wear. Similar to the popular adult version, Citee Jr is the perfect barefoot shoe for kids that is a balance between performance and durability. These shoes are highly flexible, have a wide toe and great ground connectivity. Even in cooler wet weather, these shoes will keep your little ones comfortable and dry!
- All our shoes are fully flexible, have a roomy toebox and are zero drop (same height at front and heel) to allow natural movement
- Breathable, easy wipe clean, water resistant upper made from our second generation of Microfibre material.
- Zero drop, fully flexible MultiGrip outsole with excellent grip and wear on pavements and hard trail surfaces.
- Roomy, ‘foot shaped’ toebox to allow your feet to spread naturally
- Removable 2.5mm Flexile insole for shock absorption
- Elastic laces for putting on without the need to tie laces
- Sizes 30-36
- Worn with or without socks
- ConnectMax EVA 2mm midsole for excellent ground connectivity when worn without insole
- Stack height: 6.5/7mm with insole; 4mm without insole
Wipe clean with damp cloth. Air dry.
- Freet's EU Sizing Runs a bit smaller than a child's expected size.
- The US Sizing is only an estimate and has been adjusted to account for the sizing difference.
- However, do not size too far up because this style runs larger than others.
- For most accurate sizing, please measure your child's foot and add at least 0.5 cm to the length of their foot for wiggle room.
- The internal width measurement is a flat measurement, since the volume of the shoe is great, the width is actually larger.
We carry shoes from multiple companies, and each style may fit differently. To ensure you are ordering the correct size shoe, please measure your child’s foot in CM and find the corresponding size in the product size chart. Your size may vary from brand to brand and product to product. The US size provided is for informational purposes only. When in doubt, please email us with any questions. We love to help!
Click here for instructions on how to accurately measure your child’s foot