Introducting Tanga Jr. from Freet- one of the best barefoot shoes on the market for active kids. Made from 100% recycled coffee grounds, these shoes are good to the Earth and the Earth is good to your feet!
Freet makes one of our favorite barefoot style shoes. This UK company has designed shoes built to withstand heavy wear. Similar to the popular adult version, Tanga Jr is the perfect barefoot shoe for kids that is a balance between performance and durability. These shoes are highly flexible, have a wide toe and great ground connectivity. Even in warmer weather, these shoes have great breathability to help keep kids cool and comfortable.
So get those kids out playing, hiking and participating in sports knowing that Freet Flex Jr will keep their growing feet happy & healthy!
- CoffeeFlyMesh (SCafe) upper made from 100% recycled coffee grounds for durable, breathable, antimicrobial & quick drying performance
- ConnectComfort removable 2.5mm Flexile insole aids shock absorption whilst ensuring excellent ground connectivity. Available to buy for additional shock absorption is our 6mm OrthoLite® insole
- Freet 5in1 asymmetric forefoot for natural foot shape allowing toes to spread naturally
- Elasticated lace in shoe with Conventional black/white fleck lace in the box as spare/alternative lacing
- MultiGrip performance outsole for light trail and pavement grip and durability
- Navy with black
- Worn with or without socks
- For wetter, colder conditions wear with our waterproof sock (sold separately)
- Temperate Series- 3 Season Shoe
- Stack height: 6.5/7mm with insole; 4mm without insole
- Freet's EU Sizing Runs a bit smaller than a child's expected size.
- The US Sizing is only an estimate and has been adjusted to account for the sizing difference.
- However, do not size too far up because this style runs larger than others.
- For most accurate sizing, please measure your child's foot and add at least 0.5 cm to the length of their foot for wiggle room.
- The internal width measurement is a flat measurement, since the volume of the shoe is great, the width is actually larger.
We carry shoes from multiple companies, and each style may fit differently. To ensure you are ordering the correct size shoe, please measure your child’s foot in CM and find the corresponding size in the product size chart. Your size may vary from brand to brand and product to product. The US size provided is for informational purposes only. When in doubt, please email us with any questions. We love to help!
Click here for instructions on how to accurately measure your child’s foot