These kicks are certain to get noticed! Shooshoos is a great company from South Africa. They have made quite a name for themselves because their toddler shoes are great! They have a very flexible rubber sole, have a very generous toe box and have a clever elastic ankle to help shoes stay on little one's feet. Shooshoos uses 100% genuine leather and with its careful attention to detail and refined design this sneaker is ideal for your little one's big adventure, no matter the location. This sneaker has Shooshoos unique non-slip super flexi-sole which ensure your little's feet move freely and allow for natural development during wearing. Sneakers are a staple in any wardrobe and Shooshoos offers a great range to choose from.
- Wide Toe Box
Flexible & Non-Slip Sole
100% Genuine Leather
||White, Red, Blue
|Works Well For:
||Variety of Foot Shapes and Widths, Great for Wide Feet, Great for High In-Steps, Wide Opening
- Uppers: 100% Genuine Leather
- Inner: Synthetic Lining
- Outsole: Flexi TPR Sole
- For Ideal Size: Add 0.5cm- 1.5cm Additional To Foot Length For Growing Room
- US Size is for Reference Only- Measure in CM for Most Accurate Size
- Spot clean by hand with a damp cloth using cold water and avoid using a detergent and vigorous rubbing.
- Do not submerge shoes in any water. Shape correctly and dry in the shade.
- Shooshoos does not recommend washing shoes.
Shooshoos Sizing Notes:
- Shooshoos recommends adding a minimum of 0.5cm and a maximum of 1.5cm to the length of your child's foot to accommodate for growing space.
- Compare their length + the extra 0.5cm-1.5cm to the INSIDE SOLE LENGTH on the chart to find correct size.
- For boots with lining, add at least 1 cm.
- Shooshoos size chart provides many different measurements to help ensure accuracy when ordering shoes for your little one.
- FOOT LENGTH measurement is the range your child's foot measurement should fall in for the correct size, but is just a guide.
We carry shoes from multiple companies, and each style may fit differently. To ensure you are ordering the correct size shoe, please measure your foot in CM and find the corresponding size in the product size chart. Your size may vary from brand to brand and product to product. The US size provided is for informational purposes only. When in doubt, please email us with any questions. We love to help!