Go barefoot! (Basically)
Freet makes one of our favorite barefoot style shoes. This UK company has designed shoes built to withstand heavy wear. Similar to the popular adult version, Flex Jr is the perfect barefoot shoe for kids that is a balance between performance and durability. These shoes are highly flexible, have a wide toe and great ground connectivity. So get those kids out playing, hiking and participating in sports knowing that Freet Flex Jr will keep their growing feet happy & healthy!
- BreatheMesh upper for durable, ultra-breathable performance
- ConnectMax EVA 2mm midsole for excellent ground connectivity when worn without insole
- Flexile removable 2.5mm insole to tune fit and increase shock absorption
- Freet 5in1 asymmetric forefoot for natural foot shape allowing toes to spread naturally
- Elasticated laces for easy putting on and taking off
- AllRound performance outsole for light trail and pavement grip & durability
- Black with Charcoal lining
- Worn with or without socks
- For wetter, colder conditions wear with our waterproof sock (sold separately)
- Temperate Series- 3 Season shoe
- Stack height: 6.5/7mm with insole; 4mm without insole
- Freet's EU Sizing Runs a bit smaller than a child's expected size.
- The US Sizing is only an estimate and has been adjusted to account for the sizing difference.
- For most accurate sizing, please measure your child's foot and add at least 0.5 cm to the length of their foot for wiggle room.
- The internal width measurement is a flat measurement, since the volume of the shoe is great, the width is actually larger.
We carry shoes from multiple companies, and each style may fit differently. To ensure you are ordering the correct size shoe, please measure your child’s foot in CM and find the corresponding size in the product size chart. Your size may vary from brand to brand and product to product. The US size provided is for informational purposes only. When in doubt, please email us with any questions. We love to help!
Click here for instructions on how to accurately measure your child’s foot