Be Lenka Play 2.0
New & Improved
Be Lenka Play 2.0 shoes are finally here!
Play 2.0 still features high quality craftsmanship and premium materials, but also has the added benefit of increased volume, which expands the space around the foot. Kids need shoes that will support them naturally all throughout their day and these Be Lenka Play 2.0 do just that! These shoes cover the necessaries for a healthy shoe, including a foot shaped design, wide toe box, zero drop heel and thin flexible soles. In addition, the Be Lenka Play 2.0 shoes are made from premium nubuck leather for easy maintenance and breathable fabric liner that keeps them dry and airy. Be Lenka Kids shoes are designed intentionally to provide your child with maximum comfort, style and functionality, while still maintaining a lightweight minimalist design.
Ultra-thin and flexible, 6 mm sole enables the foot to bend and flex naturally, resulting in an improved walking posture, stronger foot muscles, and increased sensory feedback (for better control of motor function and balance). Be Lenka Play barefoot shoes are suitable to be worn in playgrounds, parks, any urban environments and for everyday walking.
- New & Improved Higher Volume Fit
- Unisex design
- Hand Made with Premium materials
- Made in Europe (Czechia)
- Zero heel elevation
- Zero toe spring
- A wide foot-shaped toe box
- 6 mm Thin & flexible sole
Note: Shoes are not designed to do sports. Especially cycling, rock climbing, and other strenuous activities can damage the sole.
|Type:||Sneaker, Mid Rise, Kids
|Works Well For:||
Be Lenka's Recommendations:
Measurements in size chart are insole measurements. Please add 0.5-1.2 cm to the length of your child's foot and then compare with the size chart to find their ideal shoe size.
Be Lenka Kids Printable Size Guide- To ensure printing accuracy, match the ruler on paper with another ruler. Make sure when you print the setting are set to 100% scale and "Fit to Page" is not selected.
- We carry shoes from multiple companies, and each style may fit differently. To ensure you are ordering the correct size shoe, please measure your foot in centimeters and find the corresponding size in the product size chart.
- Your size may vary from brand to brand and product to product.
- The US size provided is for informational guidance purposes only. It is best to choose the correct size based off your measurements. Click here for instructions on how to accurately measure your foot.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Your cart is currently empty.